Special arrangements at Yli-Takkulan tila’s rural estate during the COVID-19
Although we live very different times in many ways at the moment, both at work and in our homes, now it is the most important time to take care of the team spirit of the work community where possible.
We do our best to take into account the necessary safety factors, so that our customers can safely organize events at Yli-Takkulan tila’s rural estate during the COVID-19 epidemic, by following guidelines provided by local health authorities.
Here are some of the actions we are taking:
- High-touch areas, such as bathrooms and door handles, are disinfected and cleaned with high frequency. Disposable towels can be found in the toilet facilities.
- All activity equipment will be disinfected before your event with appropriate cleaning or disinfecting agents.
- Hand sanitizer are available to our customers. We also pay attention to safety distances.
In dining, we take into account safety intervals and hygiene, both in the meals themselves and when collecting portions. Our chef will serve the desired portion of the buffet for each diner if you wish.
The meeting and dining facilities at the Yli-Takkulan tila venue are available in accordance with the recommendations of the authorities, either with normal numbers of people or with all participants having their own seating or safety intervals. We follow the instructions of the authorities.
Barn Attic – In warm weather (no heating). Normally 100 people. Every other place utilizing 50 people. At a safety distance of about 1 meter, 42 people.
Villa Takkula – All year round. At the meeting / dining room table: Normally 18-20 people. Every other place utilizing 10 people. At a safety distance of about 1 meter, 8 people. For evenings and parties, utilizing Villa Takkula’s other facilities as well. Total: Normally 30 people. Every other place utilizing 20 people. At a safety distance of about 1 meter, 18 people.
There is an Air-to-air heat pump at Villa Takkula (The device has an “Air purifying” function that removes viruses, fungal growth, mould and allergenic substances from the air)
Kota (Lappish shelter/Teepee) with open fire – Year Round. Normally 48 people (at winter 40). Every other place utilizing 24 people (at winter 20). 15 people at safety intervals of about 1 meter.
If you want to avoid bus transportation during covid-19, there is parking space for about 24 cars on the farm. Even more cars can fit if the participants leave at the same times and the cars are parked in a tight queue. Normally we recommend arriving by charter bus. The farm can accommodate a 60-person bus.
However, stay home if you have any flu symptoms before the event. Doing so will protect others and prevent the possible spread of the virus.
Examples of activities where safety distances can be kept:
- Raft & Hike – Paddling with rafts to hidden questions and hiking in Nuuksio National Park
- Rescue suit swimming – Extreme experience in cold waters or even on & through thin ice
- Hiking trip – Get the best of Finnish nature
- FAT- and Kickbike – A more active activity (can be combined with e.g. hiking and/or raft paddling)
- Rescue Rafts – Rescue suit adventure with rafts
- Sea & Shore Expeditions – Raft paddling, Archery, Flag signalling & earning mystical hints
- Kayaking or canoeing trip – Exploring the beautiful lakes and archipelago by paddling
- Ultima problema – Team- & problem solving tasks and all of our other activities and programs succeed for groups that are in contact with each other anyway.
- Snowshoe trek – Get the best of Finnish winter nature
- Cross country skiing – Get familiar with the Finnish way to enjoy winter
Read more of our activities here
Please let us know when booking if you would like to have special Covid arrangements at your event.
Please contact us if you need more information about our activities or our services. We will be happy to help you implement a successful event on Yli-Takkulan tila’s rural estate.